Quick Start Classroom Guides
We've provided extensive support to teachers who want to use Past/Present in their classes. Download a PDF of the full Classroom Launch Guide to have access to all teacher materials in one document, or find what you need here.
- The Game Description and Curriculum Goals outline the critical-thinking and decision-making skills Past/Present is designed to teach.
- How the Game Works is a detailed guide to navigating the game world and understanding the game experience.
- Consult Getting Ready to Play The Game with Your Students for a step-by-step guide on integrating Past/Present into your lesson plans and setting up your classroom for maximum educational productivity.
- Our Teacher's Strategies and Curricula page provides a detailed day-by-day lesson plans for getting the most out of Past/Present.
- The Teacher Keys and Resources page is your source for answer keys and background information about every aspect of Past/Present gameplay.
- The Student Materials Package contains over a dozen readings, assignments, worksheets, and backgrounders that tie in with the game and can be assigned to students on a nightly or in-class basis.